VOLUNTEER OPPORTUNITIES ABOUND AT THE ZEPHYR THEATRE.
A theatre needs help building community, writing grants, preparing performances, repairing and maintaining the space, and every event requires setting up, tearing down, and everything in between!
Here are a few of the areas in which we are looking for help:
- We require volunteers to staff the Box Office, Usher, help with Concessions, work behind the bar, and House Managers for performances and events.
- Strong organizations need strong relationships with foundations, businesses and individual donors. If you have skills in grant writing, building relationships within the community, or you just want to help us grow, we need you!
- There is always a need for volunteers willing to come in before and after performances to make sure the space is always looking its best. There are also different ways to help with costume and prop organization and other on-going projects and tasks.
- With any building, there is always upkeep with landscaping, repairs, and general maintenance. We are also looking for volunteers willing to put in time helping to prepare the space which allows us to cater to the needs of each performance.
- We are always looking for volunteers that have experience with power tools, painting, or those willing to learn new skills such as running the light or sound boards. Certain performances also require volunteers to help move the set during performances and be involved in creating theatre magic.
- There are several ways to volunteer with promotions, whether it’s by joining a fundraising team, helping put up posters around town, or volunteering time to be at a booth and tell everyone you meet about the exciting things happening at The Zephyr Theatre!