On a fall evening, you find yourself enjoying a historic trolley tour in
beautiful downtown Stillwater.
Suddenly, things take a turn for the worse.
Dates: Thursdays, Fridays, Saturdays, October 14 – October 30, 2021
Times: slots begining at 6:00 p.m.
- Sold through Wahoo! Adventures
- Go on sale 8:00am, Tuesday, September 7, 2021
- $45 ($42 plus fees)
- No over the phone registration, all tickets booked online with credit card only
- NO refunds, but tickets can be transferred to friends/family with notification to Wahoo! Adventures
- Wahoo! Adventures will transfer tickets to another date/time if there is availability
A charming tour of Historic Stillwater, what could possibly go wrong?
On a dark and rainy evening, you leisurely board your trolley to tour one of the oldest cities in Minnesota, but this tour goes downhill quickly when uninvited characters randomly begin boarding. Traveling the city to areas of Stillwater’s haunted past, these true-to-life stories told by actors wandering the trolley unearthing ghosts of the past. Each creepy character brought back to life to tell their own true horror story of Stillwater long ago!!!
In partnership with Wahoo Adventures, our 4th annual expedition into the macabre. Visit Wahoo Adventures for more details and tickets!
The Zephyr Theatre